Extend Collaboration Invites - Codex¶
The Collaborations section at the bottom of your profile page displays the following information about users you have collaborated with in a table:
- Under the Name heading is either the Full name or Email address associated with the collaborator’s account.
- Under the View heading, it states the level of access to a collaborator’s data you have, as either no access, pending, or full view access. With full-view access, you and your collaborator can see each other’s Sightings data.
- Under the Edit heading, it states whether you have no, pending, or full edit access. If you have full edit access, you can edit data for all Sightings belonging to a collaborator, and they can edit yours.
To create a new collaboration:
- Click the ADD COLLABORATION button.
- Search for a user by entering either their username or email address in the search field, then click the SEARCH button.
- In the results box, select the row of the user you wish to create a collaboration with, then click the ADD button.
This sends a collaboration invitation to that user, which they can approve or deny.
Edit the current state of a collaboration by clicking on the Edit pencil icon button under the Actions heading. Select View access or Edit access. To delete a collaboration, select Revoke Collaboration.