Once you log in, your landing page is your profile page. At any time, you can navigate back to the profile page by:
- Clicking the Home button in the navigation bar
- Clicking the arrow menu, then clicking View profile
The top of the page displays an overview of the information associated with your account, including:
- Your username
- The user date, which states the month, date, and year your profile was created
- A profile photo
- The highest role associated with your profile, such as Administrator, Contributor, or Researcher
The box labeled Metadata provides further information regarding your user profile. Click the Pencil icon in the top right corner to edit your user metadata. You can fill in fields for:
- Your Full name
- Email address: the email you use to sign in. you can edit this, but it must be a valid email
- Community username: if you have an account on community.wildme.org, you can link to your profile
- Location Click the Save button in the bottom right corner to save any changes you have made
The box labeled Pending Sightings displays a table of sightings that need to go through curation before they can undergo the identification stage. It lists all of your pending sightings, displaying their Date and Location.
Each sighting also has an actions section. You can click the Arrow button in this section to navigate to a page that shows further detailed information about each pending sighting and allows you to curate the sighting.
The sighting table does not look too dissimilar from the pending sightings table. However, all stages of the Identification pipeline status and are ready for matching.
The Collaborations table allows you to search for other users with whom you want to share data. It lists the Username or Email address of the collaborators and the state of the collaboration.
To add a new collaboration, click on the Green button that says + ADD COLLABORATION. This will take you to a search bar where you can search for specific users using their name or email address. Click to highlight the desired user and press the green ADD button to add them to a new collaboration.
To edit an existing collaboration, click the pencil icon under Actions on the collaborations table. From here, you can change the userÕs current access state to either View or Edit.
To revoke an existing collaboration, click the Prohibitory symbol under Actions on the collaborations table. This will delete the collaboration.